January 24, 2007

Porn and Milkshakes


Come drink delicious milkshakes and watch [insert adjective of choice here] porn flicks this Friday!

Date:
Friday, January 26, 2007
Time: 8 pm
Location: Alpha Delta Phi

Disclaimer: Kelis was not harmed during the making of this milkshake.


6 comments:

JJS III said...

Holy shit. I love Kelis. I might come if Kelis came. I might even cum if Kelis came. Ew. Did I just say that?

julie said...

if you're going to cum, don't do it in the milkshakes plz =P. Ah Kelis, what a one-hit wonder. My milkshake is better than hers.

Anonymous said...

she had a second hit this summer, with "Bossy."

Or was I the only person who compulsively shouted "diamonds on my neck, neck, diamonds on my GRIILLLLL" all summer?

Anonymous said...

but what about Starship troopers!?
what if we want porn, milkshakes AND bugs...where do we go??

Anonymous said...

Am i the only one to notice that she is sitting on a root bear float, not a milkshake?

julie said...

oh crap, you're right.