Hey you. If you log into Blackboard, you can view a presentation about ongoing planning for the new Molecular & Life Sciences building they've got in the works. Basically, most of the program houses on Lawn will be torn down to build a $136,000,000 new science building, slated for completion in 2014. I don't know why it's in everyone's portfolios. Fluke much?

3 comments:
Hey,
I'm on the building committee for the new Molecular and Life Sciences Building. We are posting our plans on Blackboard so that anyone who wants to can have an input in the process. Due to the magnitude of the project, we felt it would be appropriate for as many Wesleyan affiliated people to be able to share their ideas and/or concerns as possible. So yeah...keep checking it out in the future for further updates!
anyone else think it's kind of creepy that the administration reads this blog? like, kind of 1984-ish?
haha no, I'm a kid...it's okay.
Post a Comment