Sorry if I'm stupid for not totally understanding what a good number is but as a rising sophmore I'm confused. Could someone explain the process further? For example what kind of number should ensure you'll get foss hill etc. Thanks.
You know what, babe? It could really be worse. We won't have to live on Wash, unless I actually AM the unluckiest girl in the world. In which case, I will gladly chose a lo-rise with you over a woodframe on Wash. I'm even starting to think about the positive aspects of every house on that list. Except for that ugly little one, you know the one. Yuck.
Wesleying is a 100% student-run and student-generated blog. We are neither sponsored by nor in any way affiliated with the administration of Wesleyan University.
As of March 2009, we have moved to wesleying.org. While this site will no longer be updated, our archives remain accessible via the drop-down menu below.
9 comments:
Quite!
Sorry if I'm stupid for not totally understanding what a good number is but as a rising sophmore I'm confused. Could someone explain the process further? For example what kind of number should ensure you'll get foss hill etc. Thanks.
is having 88 groups of two in front of you good for a rising sophomore? what are my chances of getting a hewitt double?
31 groups ahead of me, with a total of 39 options for 3-person housing! Which means we'll have our pick of the last eight crappy ones.
Damnit.
hey kate. we're number 39!
go 128 pearl..?
You know what, babe? It could really be worse. We won't have to live on Wash, unless I actually AM the unluckiest girl in the world. In which case, I will gladly chose a lo-rise with you over a woodframe on Wash. I'm even starting to think about the positive aspects of every house on that list. Except for that ugly little one, you know the one. Yuck.
HEY I GOT NUMBER 1
GO ME
#89 with 33 4 person groups ahead (senior)
whats a good number for rising juniors in 4-person groups// what number in the GRS picks is about where seniors end and juniors begin?
Post a Comment