October 5, 2007

2012: The War for Michael Bay's Dignity

So Michael Bay '86 is coming to campus tonight apparently?

Facts you probably didn't know about Michael Bay:

- Michael Bay created the Got Milk? campaign.

- By the age of 26, Bay had won every major directing prize given for commercials.

-Directed Meatloaf's "I'd Do Anything for Love (but I Won't do That?)"

- Directed The Divinyls "I Touch Myself"

- Bay is slated to make 2012: The War for Souls "follows an academic researcher who opens a portal into a parallel universe and makes contact with his double in order to stop an apocalypse foreseen by the ancient Mayans." Oh dear.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael Bay is a Psi U.

Mad Joy said...

This music video for "I touch myself" is much better:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GDIR6MziY1s

Aaron said...

The Meat Loaf video is easily the best thing he's ever been associated with. And no, I'm not kidding.

Anonymous said...

I had a fever hallucination strikingly similar to the plot of that movie....

-esb