January 28, 2008

Aural Wes looking for new writers

For more information, visit auralwes.blogspot.com or email auralwes@gmail.com. Lindsay Lohan sold separately.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

we're glad you can objectify anorexic actresses in the tags for posts, something you would likely not do in the content of a post

Justin said...

lol. Guys, come on. I'm not that easy to provoke.

Anonymous said...

BEHIND THE BLOG: WHY I WROTE THAT LOHAN TAG

Anonymous said...

By responding, you have shown that you are that easy to provoke.

Justin said...

I should have been more clear. I should have written that I am not that easy to anger. I was going by the dictionary definition of provoke, which says "stimulate or give rise to (a reaction or emotion, typically a strong or unwelcome one) in someone."

Connotation, my friend! :-P

Anonymous said...

Is that a picture of the current Aural Wes bloggers? I think you should update it, Noah Gapsis cut his hair.