Wesleying is a 100% student-run and student-generated blog. We are neither sponsored by nor in any way affiliated with the administration of Wesleyan University.
As of March 2009, we have moved to wesleying.org. While this site will no longer be updated, our archives remain accessible via the drop-down menu below.
13 comments:
thanks for the update. appreciate it.
That's a pretty accurate analysis I'd say.
So fucking true!
Last time I checked, it was sunny.
Well, it's more of a lighter shade of grey than actually sunny, but at least it's not rain...
No its fake shitty rain and it soaked my shoes/ socks/ skin and beyond
connecticut weather sucks this semester!
unbelievably shitty i got fucking SOAKED
I love how Usdan has its own weather...and of course it is shitty.
you know this is only the first of many plagues for all of your sins, pagans.
4:27 - ill give u one hint, it's not usdan's weather that's being marked as shitty
I miss Connecticut weather. California is too damn sunny.
and hella treestuff on the ground. not right side up
Post a Comment