March 11, 2008

Past Posts Part 1

Because I have no life over break/was extremely bored today, I started one of the projects I've been planning on starting: putting the most generally useful Wesleying posts in one place. What I'm mostly going for here are the general guides to specific things.

These are the ones I got from going through every post that was made in 2006. Yes, all 1042 of them. Considering that volume, I probably missed a couple: if there are any helpful posts you specifically remember please let me know and I'll try to find them if you can't. Some of them are outdated--mostly in regards to food--and I'll try to make updates after I finish actually listing them all out.

Anyway, the list from 2006:


Given my current (read: empty) schedule for the rest of break, I'll probably go through the rest of the posts some time over break as well.

I'm looking to write a few more of these later this year, namely a guide to housing on campus, and a guide to buying computers for college.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

direland made a post with direct connect hub instructions a while ago.. but it was all done as an edited anti-piracy image. anyone have a link to that?

Anonymous said...

a guide to housing would be awesome.

Sam said...

I do know about direland's post, I'll add that in when I get to the more recent posts--thanks for the reminder though.

Beau said...

direland's post -- we...shub?

marie.bee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

"I'll probably go through the rest of the posts some time over break"? Get a life? You have nothing better to do over break but read all of Wesleying? Go out and LIVE a little!

Anonymous said...

And 12:25 has nothing better to do than to tell others what to do with their lives....

Mouse said...

oh, you found the post where i advised that people shove tampons up their nose. great!

Sam said...

Found it, and provided a convenient link to it, yes :D

Anonymous said...

as a prefrosh, a guide to living and buying a computer would be fantastic, seeing as i have NO idea what i'm doing in either areas.