Party on Fountain VIDEO
Aural Wes posted a video of "Party on Fountain" today. I was feeling so-so about the song when I first heard it, but this video is seriously excellent. Check it out:
Aural Wes posted a video of "Party on Fountain" today. I was feeling so-so about the song when I first heard it, but this video is seriously excellent. Check it out:
Tags: aural wes, fountain, party on fountain
Posted by
Mad Joy
at
10:02 AM
17 comments:
PARTY ANTHEM
well done!
bravo.
fantastic!
gawker snark in 3... 2... 1...
yuck...
great vid. funny as hell!!!
word 11;59
Haha. This is great. The best (and most painful) part is chuggin' Dubra at around 1:21.
can we start chanting this at community events instead of the Wes fight song?
there should be a motion at the next wsa meeting to replace the fight song with party on fountain and kids
this is fucking incredible
yeah the dubraaa!! hahaha
@Justin and 5:43
chugging dubra = excruciating
waking up the morning after = even worse
study at olin?
so great, ha!
ted feldman is amazing, great work dude.
Post a Comment