Politic-o-Lanterns
Inspired by the rapidly approaching dates of Halloween and Election Day, Alice Maggio and Nistha Shrestha '10 of Lo-Rise B10 have carved and decorated some very topical jack-o-lanterns for October 2008. Says Alice:
"it felt rather premature to be carving pumpkins on friday when it was 70 degrees out, but we were having a palin hatin' party so we had to have some decor..."

9 comments:
the palin pumpkin is uncanny... but what the hell is the one on the left? is that supposed to be obama?
Looks like a pretty good Obama caricature to me.
I love walking by these every day when I leave HiRise.
That party was BUMPIN' !!!11!!!
it's biden, right??
food co-op, harder to get into than Scull and Mystical 7 combined
true statement 12:54
nice non-sequitor, 12:54.
to see more barack 'o lanterns, go to
YESWECARVE.com (and you should send yours in...)
-obama '08
Best I've seen:
http://kevindosi.com/blog/index.php?id=1763749124487796505?v=2
Post a Comment