I agree with 9:51. Posts like this are embarrassing. There's a difference between being 'sex positive' and just being immature and ridiculous. This promotes an image of Wesleyan as a bastion of gratuitous nakedness and adolescent sleaze. Bah, this cold weather is slowly turning me into a wrinkled old miser.
wow you guys are lame. how can you not find a penis font funny? wesleying, thank you for not taking yourself too seriously, unlike some of your curmudgeon readers.
Wesleying is a 100% student-run and student-generated blog. We are neither sponsored by nor in any way affiliated with the administration of Wesleyan University.
As of March 2009, we have moved to wesleying.org. While this site will no longer be updated, our archives remain accessible via the drop-down menu below.
16 comments:
I have been looking for an eye-catching font for my resume header...
...so to speak.
utterly useless and boring blogpost
IVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG!
11:42 you're just being a dick.
how do u actually use it in ms word?
i hope it uses testicles for punctuation
this is embarrassing
clearly the next step is a vagina font.
I agree with 9:51. Posts like this are embarrassing. There's a difference between being 'sex positive' and just being immature and ridiculous. This promotes an image of Wesleyan as a bastion of gratuitous nakedness and adolescent sleaze. Bah, this cold weather is slowly turning me into a wrinkled old miser.
wow you guys are lame. how can you not find a penis font funny? wesleying, thank you for not taking yourself too seriously, unlike some of your curmudgeon readers.
I'm going to suggest at the next Argus meeting that we start using this font for Martin Benjamin's WeSpeaks (are you listening, EICs?).
Yay controversy. Find that penis font was like, soo Edward R. Murrow...
I thought it was funny. :P
hahahaha ben, ridiculous !!!
awesome
hooray!
Post a Comment