Polish Your Writings Skills During Reading Week

Daniel Selsam '09 writes in to tell us that there will be two special Reading Week writing workshops:
On Writing Clearly
Bring your tough sentences.
Host: writing tutor Daniel Selsam
When: Tuesday, December 9th 3:45 pm
Where: PAC 104
On Writing Poorly
Struggling between vagueness and obfuscation? Come to this workshop.
Host: writing tutor Max Krafft
When: Tuesday, December 9th, 4:45 pm
Where: PAC 104
Editor's note: I find this a little goofy - I mean, really - if you're going to go to just one workshop, and your choices are "On Writing Clearly" vs. "On Writing Poorly," well, it seems kind of self-evident. But Calvin seems to have other ideas...

3 comments:
be nice. it's lucky writing tutors are having sessions at all with the weird scheduling, and either could be really helpful
Of course, but it is still goofy to call a writing workshop "On Writing Poorly."
I love that cartoon, that's just what I do and I get good grades
Post a Comment