March 2, 2009

iPhone Cover of MGMT's "Kids"

I know we're all sick of MGMT's "Kids" but this electronic version is pretty wild. The Mentalists, a four-woman band from London, created a cover of the song using their iPhones and iPods.

Watch the cover:



[Gizmodo by way of an anonymous Wesleying tipster]

12 comments:

Laird Thomas Gallagher said...

this is notably atrocious.

Anonymous said...

I respectfully disagree.

Anonymous said...

are they going to get sued, too?

Anonymous said...

oh the irony

Anonymous said...

they're sarkozy's illegitimate daughters

Anonymous said...

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that wasn't terrifically done. Cool idea though.

Anonymous said...

laird is mad baller

Anonymous said...

I thought it was going to be the beeps and clicks and stuff made when you tap or select something. Using apps like "Piano" is cheating.

Anonymous said...

EM GEE EM TEE LOLZ

Anonymous said...

hmmm if only they could keep time a little better

Adam said...

You mean a cover of "Love will tear us apart" by Joy division?