Mike Kuhn at Javapalooza
Check out Javapalooza on Saturday night, where Mike Kuhn '09 will be playing for the first time:
Mike is a keyboardist and a singer-songwriter who produces and performs all types of rock music, as well as some ballads. Some of the promised original hits include: "I Will Always Love You", "Writing", as well as his new release "The Living Child".Date: Saturday, November 8
Mike will also play some of his favorite music from The Beatles, Billy Joel, Green Day and more!
Time: 7:30PM-9:30PM
Place: Javapalooza, 330 Main Street, free

4 comments:
he should change his name to mike kuhnt
that picture rules, mike you should sell it anywhere inspiration is needed
The owner of Javapalooza is a fucking troll. I used to work for him until his entire staff walked out in one 24 hour period. Interact with him as little as possible, take your money, and run.
Jacob-Thanks for the picture accolades. I am actually sitting in front of that setup right now as I am rehearsing for tomorrow night.
Anon 1-I am not sure why I would want to change my last name.
Post a Comment